Home » » are we having fun yet

are we having fun yet

The novelty of no power has quickly worn off.  I just want two things... I want to sleep a full night and I want to turn on my BERNINA>  I'm thinking about trying one of my old BERNINA machines on the generator.  ( shows you how desperate I am)
Anyway.... on a happier note.  Our friend Regina finished her bag in class yesterday too.  She chose some beautiful blue fabrics. 
This pattern is called Tahiti Tote and it is the best bag pattern I have ever used.  I love the fact that the bag is completely lined and has a zippered top.  It also has an outside zipped pocket and 6 inside pockets. 
I'm going to make 2 more of these as holiday gifts for the wonderful ladies that I teach with. 
Have a wonderful day everyone.  The Quilt Shop is open from 12-4 today.... come on over, we love to see you. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger