Home » » HAPPY SCRAPPERS MEET SATURDAY AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

HAPPY SCRAPPERS MEET SATURDAY AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

For the past few days I’ve been working on my tea leaves quilt.  I had to put it away for a while as I got tired of making these leaves.    However, the Happy Scrappers Bee meets this Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and I thought I’d better be able to have something to show.
 These are my blocks so far.  I have a lot more blocks and leaves ready to be appliquéd when I attend Bee on Saturday.  That is such a wonderful Bee as everyone is so willing to share and trade fabrics.  I would be lost without them as I wanted to achieve a “cottage” look on my quilt but had very few flowery fabrics in my stash and others were eager to donate.  Thank you everyone!  And just a reminder:  an e-mail went out from Buffie telling us that one of our members is new to quilting and has not built up a stash and would appreciate donations.  So gather up those extras now so they’ll be handy to pick up on your way to Bee on Saturday.
This is a picture of Buffie’s quilt, which is what prompted me to start my quilt.  You can read more about it here

On Another Note: Sew Happy.Me has a tutorial for a cute Dear Santa Wallhanging. 

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger