Home » » what no locust?

what no locust?

We had a hurricane, a nor-easter, another nor-easter that brought snow..... so where are the locust?
I think things are getting back to normal around here.  Have you checked the calendar lately, Thanksgiving is coming up and you know what that means.... the holidays are right around the corner.  It's time to fire up those BERNINA machines and start your holiday sewing.  Homemade gifts are the best!
   We have lots of great ideas at the Quilt shop for your holiday giving.  I finished these pouches this week.....( during the snow)
  
These are samples for our next Virtual BERNINA Club on December 1st.  We will be learning about my favorite pattern, Zippy Strippy from Atkinson Designs, and how to glam it up by using ribbon, bobbin play, embroidery, etc.  

Class is free, so call us to sign up today.  
Come and see us this weekend, stock up for your holiday sewing.  
Wait till you see my next project.... it involves my car!  
Stay tuned
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger