Home » » baby you can drive my car

baby you can drive my car

I love my car, it's orange, so I can always find it in a parking lot, but my favorite thing is...... the heated seats.
The only thing I don't like is the cold steering wheel during the winter.  I solved my problem.  I found this tutorial on Moda Bake ShopModa Bake Shop is a great website that has lots of projects.  They have just started a great new section called Just in Time gifts.  This steering wheel cover is one of the projects.  

I also made this scarf.... another project from Moda Bake Shop.
It's made from flannels-  I think it took about 30 minutes to make. 
Check it out for yourself.... then come see us for the fabrics you need to make them.
Moda Bake Shop 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger