Home » , » THIS WALLET MAKES A NICE GIFT

THIS WALLET MAKES A NICE GIFT

It’s that time of year when I start frantically looking around for gifts to make for Christmas.  I made this wallet this afternoon.  Actually it’s called a Scrappy Loyalty Card Wallet.  The pattern was free from A Spoonful of Sugar Designs.
It was easy to make with a few scraps and some heavy iron-on interfacing.  I thought my teenage granddaughters would enjoy having one, especially when they find a gift card tucked inside.
This is the scrappy outside of the wallet.   Here you can see the bright red button and the hair elastic used for the closure.  It was a fun and quick project to make.  I might just make one for myself.  As you can see in the previous picture I thought it a good place to tuck a tea bag for future use.  But first I have to make another one for that second teenage granddaughter.

On Another Note:  As I look around my disorganized sewing room I’m reminded of this saying:  Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.  No one can accuse me of being lazy.  I spent most of the afternoon searching for that magazine with the perfect pattern for a gift for my grandson.  Anyone ever accuse you of being lazy?

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger