Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

I almost titled this post “No Laughing Allowed.”  Above is block #57 and is called Piano Keys.  Okay, I’ll admit it.  This block looks nothing like the pattern that Jennifer had up last week.  I don’t know what happened.  Obviously I didn’t follow the directions when I put it together, but, hey, Jennifer said for us do what makes us happy, so I did.  However, I think I must have done something else wrong because my block was slightly smaller than the 6 ½” required.   I was not in the mood to make another one, so I put the grey strips on two sides and made it the right size.  I think it will work and once it is in the quilt, no one will notice.  Hop over to Alamosa Quilter and see Lynn’s block.  Then go to 42 Quilts and get the pattern for this week.

On Another NoteLBG Studio has a tutorial for an organizer wallet.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger