Home » , » ANOTHER CLASS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

ANOTHER CLASS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

There is another class being held Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop besides the purse class I told you about yesterday.  Buffie will be teaching  FOUNDATION LOG CABIN.   I love this sample pictured above. 
This is a close up of a block.  You use 12” strips of left over fabrics to paper piece the 5 ½ “ blocks. 
This is another close up.  I’m not crazy about paper piecing but Buffie assures me that if I come to the class she’ll make a paper piecer out of me. 
Maybe I'll make a small table topper like this instead of a large quilt.  I'm looking forward to learning how Buffie puts colors together too.  It should be a great class and I hope you'll join us.

Don’t forget about the Doll Bee going on all this week.  See yesterday’s post for details.

Loose Threads has a tutorial for a Sonoma Rose Block.  Check it out!


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger