Home » » Need help free motion quilting?

Need help free motion quilting?

i know that lot of you are so intimidated about free motion quilting.  Even after taking classes, it still isn't something you run to do.  I always tell my classes that practice helps, but once you get home, how do you practice?  Well, this morning I was searching for ideas about how to quit this t shirt quilt I am quilting for the Danbury Museum and Historical Society.  I found this great website called 
  She has a great collection of quilting designs, plus she has wonderful videos and tutorials about how to quilt these designs.  She starts with the easiest, and then goes to the more difficult.  I have put a link to her blog on our blog!  Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger