Home » » MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

Modern Block #25 is called Pendants.  Another great block.  When I squared my block up to 6 ½ inches, I almost lost the top pendant.  I may redo that…maybe not.  We’ll see.  Check out Lynn’s block and then go see Jennifer and see what she has in store for us this week.

Don’t forget to check out the upcoming classes this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Chris has a Quick Trip Around the World class.  There is a Christmas Through the Year class.  And Saturday Lee Ann has a bag class.  I’ll show you a picture of that tomorrow.

I found this Knee Socks Quilt block PDF by Elizabeth Hartman on the Modern Quilt Guild that looks interesting.  Check it out.

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger