Home » » a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day

a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day


Did you ever have one of those days? My day started off with one of my favorite thing... Virtual Bernina Club. As I was getting ready, I noticed the webinar movie that we watch during the meeting was freezing on me. After a few minutes of panic and fear.... I remembered there was a power point presentation of the webinar on my CD. I had to put 4 zippers in during this class, that alone would normally have put me in bed for days, but it all worked out just fine!
I went to my new favorite deli, A Christophers, ( right next door to the quilt shop... yum yum)
I sat down to sew. I was trying to make a pineapple quilt from the Very Hungry Caterpillar fabrics.... I was going right along, until I went to square up my blocks.... and I squared them up to the wrong size. What to do? I put it away, this isn't the day to work on this project!
Did you ever have a day like that? I think I will start it again, just not today!

Are you still wondering what my project is from the last post.... stay tuned more pictures coming. Think of Chubby Checker!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger