Home » » KNOTTY GIRLS PART 2

KNOTTY GIRLS PART 2

 This is Part 2 of show-N-tell the night the  Knotty Girls Stitching Bee met at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.   Above is the purse that Sue made.  She said she made it out of leftovers, leftover cotton, leftover upholstery fabrics, leftover wool, etc.  Isn’t it darling?  What a clever gal she is!

 This beautiful Redwork quilt was done by Marci. 


This is a close-up of one of the blocks in Marci’s quilt. Doesn’t she do wonderful work?  I love the birds and blossoms and the written message.  "Every flight of fancy gives my heart wings."
 I thought I took a picture of the entire finished quilt that Judy made, apparently not.  It is a beautiful quilt.  This is a close-up of one of the twilling blocks.  I love the look of twilling and Judy’s stitches are perfect!

This primitive wool project is what Maggie was working on.  She said that each block is fashioned after an antique butter mold.  I love the looks of wool and I can’t wait to see Maggie’s finished quilt.

Little Miss Shabby has a Liberated Wedding Ring Block tutorial.  Check it out.


Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger