Home » » Let's twist

Let's twist


I know..... I left you all hanging. The stomach bug arrived last Sunday, and I've been away from the computer and the sewing machine...
So, I left off with this clue.... It was 10 inch squares all sewn together .....
Then I added a border.....



and now comes the fun. I used my "Let's Twist " tool to cut this all up!


You really can't see the tool in the picture, it is a plexiglass square with built in grippers on the corners. It has intersecting lines on it that you line up with your seams. Line up the ruler.... and cut all around it...
Then you get........

You cut 6 blocks from a row..... sew them together. Cut another row and you will wind up with...

Confused? Don't worry. We have a great book that teaches you how to do it, but even better.... this is going to be a class in our next schedule. Let me be the one to tell you, this is fun! Once you start cutting up that first quilt top, you just can't stop, you want to keep going to see what your pinwheels will look like.
I'll bring this to the store on Saturday if you want to come by and see my progress.
Thanks for your patience everyone!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger