Home » » Virtual Bernina Club

Virtual Bernina Club

Our next meeting of Virtual Bernina Club is March 19th. The title of it is...... zippity do dah. Yes, we are going to learn about zippers. Today I worked on this pouch as a sample of what you can do with a zipper. This is a BERNINA series 8 project that you will get directions for in our club meeting. It was so much fun,and yes, I used my embroidery module. I don't use it very often, I am usually busy quilting or piecing. Using my BERNINA 830 I was able to take decorative stitches out of the sewing screen, put them in embroidery, then add them together with some of the built in embroidery designs. I am going to actually make another one, it was so fast and easy. Hope you can join us!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger