Home » » 10 blocks done!

10 blocks done!

I have finished 10 blocks, they are hanging up at the store...
This really is fun, it's kind of addicting.  I cut 4 blocks at a time, put all my pieces in a ziploc bag with my paper pattern ready to go.  Then when I have a little sewing time, I can sit down and make a block or at least part of a block. 
A CONSTELLATION OF STARS
PAPER PIECING TECHNIQUES FOR ALL LEVELS
A Constellation of Stars, from the book written by Claire Oehler and Nancy
Mirman showcases beautiful stars that are all paper pieced. As I finish a
block, I will hang them in the shop so you can see my progress. The book
is wonderful, directions include the size pieces to cut, so you can be
confident that your shape will be covered.
If you love to paper piece, this is a quilt for you.
Text required. Class fee $65
Wednesday Feb 8 & 22, March 14 & 28, April 11 & 25
6:30-8:30
OR
Sunday Feb 12 & 26, March 1

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger