Home » » just can't say

just can't say

I am making the coolest project, but I can't show you as the person I am giving it to reads this blog.  
It has lots of decorative stitching on it, and I am even going to embroider on it!  
I'll post a picture soon.  I promise you it will be worth the wait.  

So, what is new at the quilt shop?  Well, this week Lois and Ginny have been busy reorganizing and getting ready for brand new Koala cabinets.  I haven't seen them yet, but I know they will be gorgeous.  
And to top it off, we are getting ready for our new Winter Schedule.  Here is a little sneak peak.  This will be a class in the new schedule, it is a great Log Cabin quilt.  Here is the best part.... the strips will be pre cut for you.  All you have to do is come with a spool of thread and some basic sewing supplies and you are ready to start sewing.  We have lots of different ways for you to set your blocks too.
If you are interested in this class, call and let us know.  We will put you on a list and as soon as the schedule is set up, we'll let you know the dates and times.  
We have a busy weekend coming up.


 There is a great financing offer from BERNINA this weekend.   It's only one day, Saturday Dec 10th, so come on over to get your new machine this weekend.  




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger