Home » » I LOVE THESE TABLE TOPPERS

I LOVE THESE TABLE TOPPERS



My friend Wilma wrote me that she was waiting to see the finished table topper from last Friday’s class at the Attic Window Quilt Shop with JD.  JD's instructions are so precise and easy.  She makes piecing fun!  I’ve been busy.  I made these three last weekend.
This is a close up of the second one I made.  The first one is already in the mail to Pennsylvania.  These are pieced using a muslin foundation.
I like how this blue one turned out.  I’m looking for just the right dish to go with it.  Or maybe a large candle.   Anyway, these are fun and I hope JD gets a pattern out soon.
This is one I made a couple years ago using Christmas fabrics and embellishing with some feather stitches.  I love how different they look with the different fabrics.  Wilma, hope this helps.

Ivory Spring has a free pattern for a Piccadilly Lane Table Runner.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger