Home » » 12 days and counting

12 days and counting

When you are 6 you count the days till Santa with eager anticipation.... so most of the day I deal with that.  Then I come home, look in my sewing room and see the list of unfinished projects, or the unstarted gift projects..... and I  don't have that eager anticipation anymore.   I'm not in panic mode yet!
Last night Amy, Ginny, Lois and I  worked to create some Lollipop bags... we were turning them out like crazy.  If you haven't tried this bag yet, you can get the whole bag finished in less than 90 minutes for the first bag.  Once you make one, they are like chips, you can't stop making them! 


3 done... one more to go. 

Now.... here is what I have been working on.  I can't say anything about it, it is a gift for someone. It's a sewing machine cover, complete with embroidery, decorative stitches, free motion quilting, and beautiful Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
Shhhhhhh..... it's a secret.

Stay tuned... more coming later.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger