Home » » Hmmmm, maybe I need to go to the tool dept

Hmmmm, maybe I need to go to the tool dept

My husband has created a workshop in our basement.  He has spent 2 weeks, cleaning it out, painting it, adding lights, adding organized shelves, even got the neatest little green bins for his nails and screws. 
Last night we went to Sears and bought the workbench, and several roll around carts for his tools and supplies....



I keep thinking.... that would make a great cutting table, think of the threads and notions I could keep in there. 
Maybe he will tackle my room next. 
Busy day tomorrow at the Quilt Shop.  Virtual BERNINA club in the morning.  Stop in to gather your supplies for your holiday sewing! 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger