Home » » MODERN BLOCK MONDAY - BLOCK TWELVE

MODERN BLOCK MONDAY - BLOCK TWELVE


It’s another Modern Monday Block.  This one looks pretty wonky to me.  And, don’t you know, that middle block in the top row bothers me.  I keep telling myself it is supposed to be like that, but another voice inside me is yelling, “but that triangle seam is off...it doesn't match!”  Gads, I’m going to take JD’s advice and tell myself “that’s pretty darn good.”  Yeah!
Here are all the blocks together.  I like how things are turning out.  To see this week’s block hop over to Forty Two Quilts.   Also, check out Lynn’s blog and see what her block looks like.  

Check the sidebar for upcoming classes this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Barb has added a couple new Beginning Twilling classes.  Be sure and check these out.  This class is a must if you want to take one of her classes for a large quilt or join the Twilling Club.
 
The Purl Bee has a nice tutorial for curved seam pillows.  Check it out.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger