Home » » MAKE THIS SANTA ORNAMENT

MAKE THIS SANTA ORNAMENT


I was visiting Barb at Bejeweled Quilts today (I love her blog) and discovered that she was very busy making Santa Ornaments.  They are so cute that I had to get busy and make some myself.  I think it took me longer to gather the items in my sewing room (I knew I had everything…even the bells…it was just finding them) than it did to make them.  
 This little guy is so quick and easy to make.  Here he is hanging on my Christmas tree.  You can make some too….for neighbors, for co-workers, for package trimmings, or for your own tree. You’ll want to make dozens of them.  Go to Barb’s blog and see what she is doing (and should not have done LOL) and then get the link to the pattern.  You won’t be disappointed.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger