Home » » MODERN BLOCK MONDAY - BLOCK ELEVEN

MODERN BLOCK MONDAY - BLOCK ELEVEN


This is my Modern Monday block.  I’m not real happy with it.  I think it should be more wonky.  Oh, well, it’s staying as is.  Hope over to Alamosa Quilter and see what Lynn’s block looks like.  Then go to Forty Two Quilts and get the block for this week.  Forty Two Quilts has moved, by the way, so be sure and bookmark her new site.

Little Birdie Secrets has a nice tutorial for Christmas Countdown Blocks.  Check it out.

Also, I thought this interesting.  Penny’s Hands shows you how to sharpen your rotary cutter blade.  Check it out and save some money. 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger