Home » , » IS THERE A MONSTER ON THE WALL?

IS THERE A MONSTER ON THE WALL?


This is what I did this weekend.  I finished quilting the Monster Patch Quilt.  This is a picture of it bound with its sleeve on the back and ready to hang in a child’s room.  I love this quilt.  Following are some  close-up pictures.





 Above are details of this quilt.  You can get the pattern and all these luscious fabrics at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. 

 I save links when I see them so I can pass them on to you.  I’m another year older now and for the life of me I can’t remember which ones I’ve passed on.  I try to delete them from my list as I publish them, but sometimes I forget or maybe I duplicate.  Anyway, I’m passing on three different links in the hopes that not all of them are duplicates and you can find at least one new one.  

Sew We Quilt has a disappearing 16 patch that would be a great way to use up those scraps.  

Fabric Shop On Line has a mended heart block tutorial.

Textile Diva has an interesting block that seems to link to others.  Check it out.
 
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger