Home » » REINDEER GAMES #7

REINDEER GAMES #7

It’s THAT Friday again….time for Reindeer Games.  I worked all week and finally finished the hand quilting and the binding for my wall-hanging.  I want to give you a hint:  BUY FABRIC, and PLENTY OF IT. When I decided to put the blocks together I had no idea how much sashing fabric I would need, and not even thinking about binding, I put the quilt together.  Yesterday when I decided to get around to the binding, I discovered I needed more fabric and ran up to the Attic Window Quilt Shop to get some more.  It was all gone!  Ugh!  Will I ever learn?  I ended up getting a green that matched the small green flower in the red sashing.  I suppose it will work.  I’ll show you the completed wall-hanging at the end of our Games.  Today I’m posting the pattern for Blitzen.  You may get the pattern here
 This is my applique version.  I think I must have taken this picture before I finished adding the mouth.  Now hop over to Barb’s blog and see her appliqué version.  I thought she said she might do Blitzen too, but as I recall I don’t think her Blitzen is the same as mine.  Barb is also having a great give-away, so be sure and sign up for that.

Attention-Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop:
Special Sale on Clearance Fabrics
50-75% off all clearance fabrics during the month of August.

Big Fat Quarter Sale • Wed., August 1-Sat., August 4
All precut fat quarters in store only $1.00 to $2.00 each. Buy 10 at the regular price and get 2 FREE!

Month of August and September
- Sign up for a class and receive a coupon for 1/2 off your second class, good until December 31, 2012. (excludes BOMs, and special events)

More reminders:


The AQS Quilt Show and Contest is being held at DeVos Place Convention Center here in Grand Rapids, MI August 22-25. 

The West Michigan Quilters’ Guild, “Quilts on the Grand” show is October 5-7 at the DeltaPlex Arena.  Mark your calendar now!


Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger