Home » » organize......

organize......

I'm trying to get my downstairs sewing room into some sort of organized state.  Last week my husband and I went to a new store here in town.... Harbor Freight Tools.  As I walked through every aisle..... ( yawn), suddenly I spotted this box....  I'm not sure what it's real purpose was supposed to be, but I knew it would hold all of my BERNINA presser feet.  I found all of my presser feet, ( not an easy task), and then put them in some sort of numerical order.  Now all of my presser feet are in one place, I don't have to go searching through 5 boxes to find the one I want. 

I'm starting the new BERNINA Club project today.... stay tuned for it's progress.  It involves lots of different colors, and a new technique called collage!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger