Home » » Want someone to appreciate your work?

Want someone to appreciate your work?

My son adopted a dog from DAWS, ( Danbury Animal Welfare Society).  I argued against it for days, but then I met Teddy,  Teddy was brought to Danbury from West Virginia.  He was adopted as a puppy, but then returned to the shelter about a year later.  He is just the sweetest dog I ever met.  He and my son are now best friends. 
So how could I say no when my son asked me to make him a bed.  After all, my daughter's cat has a bed I made. 
 I went to the quilt shop and found some flannel with dogs on it. Don't forget, flannels are 40% off.
 I finished it up this morning, put it in the living room, when I came back in the room, someone else decided she liked it instead.  Tonight I went over to give it to Teddy. 
I got all the thanks I needed!  :)  Sometimes we give our projects as gifts, and we never really know if they are enjoyed.  If you want to know if someone likes your sewing project, make something for a dog!  :) 
Here is a sneak peak at a class in the fall schedule..... this is called Rosalie. 
Amy made it using her favorite Kaffe Fasset fabrics. 
Stop in to see it in person! 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger