Home » » Steppin out....

Steppin out....


It's August, and that means one thing in my house.... time to get the classroom ready for first grade.
ugh.
That also means it's time to figure out what to put on our bulletin board in the hallway.  
I've had the same frog up for 2 years... it was time for a change.
 

 '
 I gathered up my supplies, and found a pattern for some cute shoes.
I'm a messy sewer, and I'm the same way when I use scissors, glue and paper...

I had some help.....
and they are done.... the words will say...
Steppin into first grade.
Sometimes it's fun to play with paper, but I sure wish my BERNINA could have done this for me!
Now to start making my new cupboard curtains.... and my fabric wreath for the door!
Stay tuned.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger