Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

 This is block number 46 of the Modern Monday Quilt Along and is called Ships.  Jennifer said she has fun messing with the traditional blocks to make them wonky.  I think I got a little carried away with my wonky today, but this quilt is for a 16 year old.  I’m sure he won’t notice.  Hop over to Alamosa Quilter and see what Lynn’s block looks like this week.  Then head over to 42 Quilts and get Jennifer’s block for this week.

Have you started thinking about Christmas gifts yet?  I saw this darling mini Christmas quilt at Quilt Story and can’t wait to try it.  Check it out.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger