Home » , » A CAT AND NEW FABRIC

A CAT AND NEW FABRIC

I have to show you this.  I really did do something other than gab, take pictures, and eat last Saturday at the Happy Scrappers Quilting Bee at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I made another log cabin paper pieced square.  I love the cat in the center.  I couldn’t resist even though that tan background doesn’t seem to go with the other fussy cut centers.
I also looked around at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and, of course, found some must-have fabric.  Above is Pocket Full of Posies by Windham Fabrics.  I saw that someone was making a child’s dress out of this and thought it was darling. 
The fabric above is called Reflection and is by Red Rooster Fabrics.  I can just see these gorgeous fabrics in my next quilt.  Stop in at the shop and get some of these beautiful fabrics and see what else has come in since I was there.

I know it’s a little late, but not too late to start on this for next year.  Quilt Views & News has a free Liberty pattern for you.  Great stitchery for this kind of weather.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger