Home » » Open again!

Open again!

Hello everyone.  Today we will open at 2:00.  I have a machine quilting class this morning from 10-2.  As soon as class is over, I will open the store.  It's pretty hard to teach a class and run the store at the same time.  Thank you all so much for understanding. 
Tomorrow, Friday July 27th, we will open at 9. 
 I figured out a way today to get perfect binding..... use the Clover Clips.....
I put my binding on, as usual, took it to the ironing board, pressed it to the back and used the clips to hold it. 

 I attached my foot number 10-  the edge stitch foot.


 I moved my needle 3 positions to the right
 I sewed my binding down from the front of the quilt.  I removed the clips as I went along
 I put a clip on each mitered corner......
 And..... this is the result.....
 the front of the quilt.....
and the back of the quilt.....  We have these clips at the Quilt Shop.... come on over so you can try this yourself. 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger