Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  It was hot here in Michigan and I took the opportunity to get some sewing done in my cool basement.  More about that later this week.  Today I want to show you my Modern Monday block.  This is block 42 and called Greek Cross.  I was able to use up some of my scraps to make this one.  Hop on over to Alamosa Quilter and see what Lynn’s block looks like (she may still be having technical difficulties but check and see anyway). Then go visit Jennifer  and get the pattern for this week.

Bijou Lovely has a darling quilt block tutorial for you.  I love the clean look of this block.


Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger