Home » » Finsh finish finish

Finsh finish finish

This poor quilt has been folded up on the back of my sewing room chair for a long time.  ( Ok, maybe a year or more).  I opened it up yesterday.  I'm thinking about redoing my classroom in a Cat in the Hat theme this year.  This is a perfect quilt to have at school on the back of my rocking chair.  It is a Atkinson Deisgn pattern, All About Me.  I had started it, got it pieced, layered and about 1/2 quilted.  I bit the bullett yesterday and finished quilting it.  I'll bind it today, and there..... it's finished. 
I found another project, hidden under t his one, another Atkinson pattern.... Pie Crust.  That was all quilted except or the borders.  This morning I finished that too!
Finishing things feels wonderful.  What can you finish today? 
Send me pictures! 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger