Home » , » CATHY DOES THE HAPPY SHACKS

CATHY DOES THE HAPPY SHACKS

Cathy M. made this Happy Shacks quilt.  Isn’t it darling!  I love the way she embellished it by adding the fire plug, a dog, smoke from the chimney, etc.  I wish I had thought to do something like that when I made my Happy Shacks quilt (I blogged about it here).  Cathy tells me she is still working on it and is now considering adding a jalopy or VW Bug to the border.  Won’t that be cute!  I’ll try to get some close ups of Cathy’s quilt when she gets it finished.  Thank you Cathy for sharing with us!

I know I spend way too much time blog hopping when I should be doing other things…like cleaning (LOL) or quilting.  However, I’m always afraid I’ll miss something.  And I did!  I can’t believe I missed this darling BOM.  Check out April Mae Designs for these cute blocks.  You can still catch up and get all the patterns. 

REMINDER:  Don’t forget that the Happy Scrappers Quilting Bee meets this Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.   Buffie said, “I've got everyone digging deep into their archives to retrieve their most daunting Pandora's Box!  The best one so far has been a zip lock bag full of baby bibs (you remember the Mon thru Sun ones) half finished for her little boy who is now 30 years old!  Hahaha!  That's hard to beat but let’s see what you all come up with in your house of horrors! (aka quilting room)  Bring it on!"
 

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger