Home » , , » NEW BOM AND A PILLOW CLASS

NEW BOM AND A PILLOW CLASS

Isn’t this a cute block?  It is the first one I made from the Hello Sun BOM Quilt Along that I blogged about earlier and you can find the link here.  I love it and can’t wait to start on the next block.  It will make a darling quilt, but I’m also seeing this block as a small wallhanging.  I have just the spot for it. 
Remember this pillow?  I blogged about it here  and I just learned that Cindy will be teaching a class on how to make this darling pillow on Wednesday, July 25, at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Call the shop for details and to enroll.

Don’t forget to check the calendar on the side bar for upcoming classes.  The latest newsletter with detailed information about the various classes is also available.  Just click on the lady with the hat on the side bar (below the interactive calendar).

This is another great way to use those scraps.  Check out Don’t Call Me Betsy for a Patchwork Wheel Block tutorial. 

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger