Home » » REINDEER GAMES #5

REINDEER GAMES #5


How is everyone handling this heat?  It was 100 degrees today here in Michigan.  I like warm weather but this is unbearable!

Maybe “thinking” about Reindeer Games will help us cool off.  Making a redwork like above is about the only kind of quilting/sewing I can do in this weather.  Today I’m posting the pattern that Barb has named Cupid. 
 I also did a block in applique.  You can get the pattern by going here.   Then go and check out Barb’s blog and see which reindeer she has posted this week. She's in the middle of a move but said she would post "something" on Friday.  


Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger