Home » , » PLAY REINDEER GAMES TODAY!

PLAY REINDEER GAMES TODAY!

Are you ready for some Reindeer?  It’s time for Reindeer games again and today I’m posting my Donner.  I say “my” Donner because I don’t think Barb used this pattern for her Donner.  You can get the pattern for My Donner here.  You’ll have to visit Barb at Bejeweled Quilts to see what pattern she has up today.  Maybe she’ll post "her" Donner pattern. 
Here “my” Donner is in applique.  You'll want to check out the Flickr group to see what others are doing.  They are all so cute and provide great inspiration.

Did I tell you about this before?   This is a great time of year to start thinking about those Christmas/Holiday projects.  The blocks in this quilt by Patchplay will be sure to have you thinking cool thoughts. 

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger