Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

Above is my block for the Modern Monday Quilt Along.  It’s so hot here in Michigan it’s a wonder this block didn’t melt.  I hate hanging out in my basement during the summer months.  I love summer and love being able to open the windows and doors and sit on the deck, and look at the flowers and enjoy the weather, but I couldn’t do that on Sunday and it looks like I won’t be able to all week.  I’m doing the rain dance tonight and saying my prayers, and throwing salt over my shoulder…anything for rain (and a little coolness)!

Anyway, hop on over and see what Lynn at Alamosa Quilter  has done for this week, then go see Jennifer and get the block for this week.

Check out Samelia’s Mum for her Sugar Almonds quilt pattern that is suitable for all levels of quilters. 

Stop back tomorrow for pictures of what happened at the Happy Scrapper’s Quilting Bee on Saturday.


Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger