Home » » My 830 is home!

My 830 is home!

My BERNINA 830 was at it's yearly "spa" treatment.  It came home today.  First project... embroidery. 

This is another Bee in my Bonnet pattern, this one is called Sew she did. I'm not quite finished, need to add some borders, quilt it, then add buttons on the machine, pins on the pincushion, etc.
The pattern says to hand embroider the lettering.... Not me, not when I have my BERNINA 830. 
We have this pattern in stock... I'll post another picture when it is finished.


So, what else is new at the Pond?  The Ducks are here.  We got in the new Eric Carle fabric collection from Andover Fabrics.  These are from his new book, 10 Little Rubber Ducks.  Of course, we set up a duck pond!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger