Home » , » ANOTHER HAPPY SHACKS COMPLETED

ANOTHER HAPPY SHACKS COMPLETED

When Cathy M. told me that she had completed her Happy Shacks quilt, I asked her to bring it to the shop so I could take a picture.  It is awesome. 
I love how Cathy embellished this quilt, adding her own personal touches.  This cat is so cute! I bet all quilters have a cat like this.
Or maybe a dog like this.  Cathy added a dog with his “top dog” water dish on this block as well as a mail box with an address!
Outside this house is a Guard Dog!  How cute.  On other blocks I found a fire hydrant; a scarecrow; a house all decorated for Christmas, and more mail boxes with different addresses and a car parked in the street. 
This house spoke to me as it had this big button on the roof!  Keep on Quilting!  Cathy you did a fantastic job.  Chris (shop owner) said she thought it would be fun to use this pattern as a BOM and each person create her own unique embellishments.  I think that would be fun, don’t you?  If so, start searching for and collecting those items that would look good in your house or yard.  I have a million ideas running around in my head right now!  You can get the pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It is Happy Shacks by Black Cat Creations.

Don’t forget:  Fall Fabric Sale!!  Friday, Oct. 19 – 10-8 and Saturday, Oct. 20 – 10-5.   There will be 20-75% off fabrics; 20% off books, patterns & notions only!

Halloween Table Mats – Monday, Oct. 22 from 1-3 or 6-8.  Choose from several little designs and make something up quick! – Only $5 + kit

On Another Note: Riley Blake Designs has a nice tutorial for a cute heating pad.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger