Home » » Time to get ready

Time to get ready

 Our anniversary sale is over, and boy what a sale it was.  We saw so many of our quilting friends, it was just wonderful.  Someone today bought these Jennifer Paganelli fabrics.  I almost gave into the temptation... but I put them back on the shelf.  I know what will happen, I'll think about them all night, and wind up going back tomorrow to get them. 


Our friend Terri McBeth came in to show us her new baby quilt she just made.  I just love the colors.  It's so bright and happy. 
Tomorrow we start getting ready for Super Sew day on Saturday Oct 13th.  We still have some room, so if you want to come, please call us to sign up. 
203-743-0543
The more the merrier!  :)  We promise you a wonderful time

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger