Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

It’s Modern Monday Quilt Along time again.  We are getting near the end, as this is block 52 and is called Hash Tag.  I love this block.  I wonder what it says about my psyche when I say I loved the slicing and dicing part, and the freedom…oh the freedom!   Soooo..., before I reveal too much, hop over and see what Lynn’s block looks like, and then go see what pattern Jennifer has for us this week. 

I went to the West Michigan Quilt Guild’s show this past weekend, so the rest of the week I’ll show you pictures from that.  If you are a scrappy quilter, be sure and stop by tomorrow and see what you can do with scraps! I was amazed and immediately went through my trash.  Yes, trash, because I threw away scraps that I thought were way too small to use.  Wrong!

On Another Note:
   Little Miss Shabby has a tutorial for a liberated wedding ring.  Great way to use those scraps.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger