Home » » Here we go again

Here we go again

Yep, another storm.  I spent the last two days preparing.... I bought water, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.  This time, I wont be stuck with nothing to do.  I've got a plan.  During the storm, I wont use my machine, I unplug them.  That way if the power goes out, I don't have to worry.  My goal is to get my cutting done for my holiday projects.  I've got table runners to cut, bags, etc.  I've got plenty to do. 
Plus it's a great time to look through  your stash.... " why did I buy this"...... or to find an old treasure you forgot about. 
Need a new project?  Come see us this weekend...... we are open today from 9-5, and tomorrow from 12-4.  We will keep you posted here about Monday..... it depends on the storm.  :)
Happy Preparing everyone! 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger