Home » , , » I LEARNED TO LOVE PAPER PIECING

I LEARNED TO LOVE PAPER PIECING

You may think you have seen this one before, but I don’t think so.   I showed you Buffie's paper pieced focus square quilt.  I showed you Deb’s quilt.  And I may have shown you pieces of mine, but above is my finished quilt.  Got that…FINISHED! 
This quilt was so much fun to make and even more fun hunting for those special focus squares for the center of each block and then trading with others in the Happy Scrapper's Bee.  This is my prince charming. (Maybe he needs a kiss.)
I love the fabric I found for the back and bet my great grandchild will too.
This is a close up.  What child wouldn’t like to be wrapped up in this!  Buffie was so right - she has made a paper piecer out of me.  I want to make another one.

On Another Note:   Sew We Quilt has a tutorial for a darling table runner.  It would make a great gift.

Also: Yesterday when I put out a call for gift ideas, someone suggested pot holders.  I love this one because it is different, creative and uses scraps.  Check out Fairy Face Designs for the tutorial. 

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger