Home » » Sunday at the quilt shop.....

Sunday at the quilt shop.....


Today was the last day of the Beginners class, so I came to watch the store while Lois taught her class.  I walked around to see the new things....
First I found this great measuring tape fabric....... Wouldn't this make a great bag to take to a quilt class?



 Then I checked out the book rack..... found 3 new books.  The cuddle me quick book is adorable, filled with baby quilt patterns!
Next I visited the BERNINA 780... found the sports embroidery designs that are built in.....Love the bikes!
 After that, I saw this great flannel tumbler kit..... Wouldn't that be cozy on a cold night!  Kit sells for $90, includes all tumbler pieces cut, plus inner border, outer border and binding fabrics.



 Then I peeked in at the beginner class.... look at the great job they did with their sampler blocks
One of our customers came in and bought a half yard of each of these fabrics...... I tried to put them away, I really did, but instead I bought a half yard of each!  I think I found a pattern for it.  I just need a few more orange fabrics! 
Come on over to see these great things in person!  We open tomorrow at 9
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger