Home » » LATE POST ABOUT HAPPY SCRAPPERS BEE

LATE POST ABOUT HAPPY SCRAPPERS BEE

Oh, my goodness.  I was looking through my pictures and realized I never did post about our last Happy Scrapper’s Bee. That Bee is so much fun I don’t know how I could forget.  Probably because for the past two weeks I’ve been concentrating on making those 260 Tea Leaves that I started at the Bee.  Above is what Adrienne is working on.  I love her bright colors in this strip quilt.
These women look intent on working on their projects.  Don’t let this photo fool you.  There was a lot of frivolity going on too.
This is A Graceful Winter by Denise Sheehan and will be a new block of the month at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Call the shop for details.
Isn’t this the cutest!  Paula made this Halloween pillowcase during the Bee.  I don't know if this is a kit or not, but I do know that the Attic Window Quilt Shop has kits available for darling pillow cases.

You’ll want to spend some time here as there are lots of free patterns.  Check out Patch Play Quilting.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger