Home » , , » LOTS GOING ON AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

LOTS GOING ON AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

Recently I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop to find the Tuesday Bee in session.  They are a busy Bee and I have lots to show you.  Above, Judi shared this darling wallhanging that she made.  I’m sorry I didn’t get the name of the pattern or the maker, but I bet if you call the shop they can tell you.
Judi also shared the above picture.  She made it of all wool and put it in a glassed frame.  Great idea!
I’m a sucker for dolls and there were scads of new dolls for sale in the shop.  I had Chris line them up so I could take a picture!  I love the expressions on their faces.
Above is Santa who forgot to get in line with the other dolls.  He’s all ready for Christmas.
Pam showed us this quilt that her great grandmother had started.  She wanted to finish it and solicited ideas from the group as to how to go about that.
Maggie showed us these cute little pincushions that Glenys made.  I guess Chris asked each of the women who work at the shop to pick a pattern from a magazine and make a sample.  I hope Glenys has a class because these would make such nice gifts.
Barb made this lovely Scottie wallhanging. I believe kits will be available.
Cindy made this beautiful purse.   I am in awe of anyone who can make these wonderful purses.
This is Barb’s newest Twilling pattern.  You can find the pattern in her new book which you can purchase here.  Or you can click on the link on my sidebar.
This is just one of the quilts in the Eleanor Burns Trunk Show.   Stop in and check out the Quilt Blocks on Americana Barn.

Don’t forget:  Fall Fabric Sale!!  Friday, Oct. 19 – 10-8 and Saturday, Oct. 20 – 10-5.   There will be 20-75% off fabrics; 20% off books, patterns & notions only!

New Class: Corded Bag – Thursday, Oct. 18 from 11-3.   Make a cute bag using clothesline robe and fabric – Only $10

Halloween Table Mats – Monday, Oct. 22 from 1-3 or 6-8.  Choose from several little designs and make something up quick! – Only $5 + kit

On Another Note:  I’m thinking Gifts.  Sew Mama Sew has a tutorial for a Bike Pouch.  Check it out.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger