Home » » GREAT WAY TO USE YOUR SCRAPS!

GREAT WAY TO USE YOUR SCRAPS!


 
I may have been missing the last couple of days, but I haven’t been just sitting around.  I have been working extra hours lately so haven’t gotten in as much sewing or blogging time as I would like, but I did get a chance to make a couple more scrappy blocks that I blogged about here where you'll also find a link to the tutorial on A Little Bit Biased.  Anyway, I put the blocks together and made this table topper.  I love the scrappy look and making something from "nothing."  Well, I call it nothing because I was planning on doing "nothing" with those scraps.   Now to get it sandwiched and quilted. 

Quilt Story is participating in the Simply Charmed Blog Hop.  This link will take you to a tutorial for making valentines and suggested ways to use them in your house.  Scroll down on the blog and see all the other bloggers participating and the days they will be featured.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger