Home » » SCRAPPY QUILT FOR WHEELS

SCRAPPY QUILT FOR WHEELS


It’s been a little stressful at my house lately and I needed something to keep my mind occupied.  Naturally I went to my sewing room (forget about all the cleaning and de-cluttering that needs to be done).  I had several projects in the works (don’t we all) and some new patterns to start (they were calling my name), but I needed to create.  So I went to my scrap bag and pulled out a pile of greens and then started adding some other colors and began "making fabric."  I find this so relaxing and rewarding and mind consuming.  I really didn’t know what I would do when I started, but I ended up making a small quilt for the Quilts on Wheels group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop

 This is a close up of the quilt.  I’m happy with how it turned out.  I just hope it is big enough.  It sure was fun to spend the afternoon creating.  I love making something from my scraps.  Don’t you?
 
Speaking of scraps, Blue Bird Sews has the cutest scrappy potholder tutorial.  Check it out!
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger