Home » » MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG


This is my block for last week’s Modern Monday Quilt Along.  What a joke.  It doesn’t look anything like it’s supposed to.  For one thing, I could not understand how to make a wonky 5 inch square block.  Then I was afraid I would end up like Jennifer and be a little short, so I made everything a little larger.  Then when it came time to squaring up to a 6 ½ inch block, it came out like this.  Oh, well, I’ve had a sore throat and spent most of the weekend on the couch.  I feel thankful just to get this block done and the one for Sampler which meets Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

Lynn said she might not have her block up today as she was going to be away over the weekend, but take a peek and see if it is up.  Then go to Jennifer’s blog and see what she has in store for us this week!

Have you ever had a problem transporting your rulers to a quilting bee or retreat?    Melissa has a great tutorial on Sew We Quilt for a Quilt Ruler Case.  Check it out.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger