Home » » MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY BLOCK QUILT ALONG

It’s Monday and that means it’s time for the Modern Monday Block Quilt Along.  Above is my block for this week.  I was sailing right along putting this block together and thinking that I may just be getting the hang of this piecing thing.  Then as I went to the next step, I realized….ooops!  Well, we won’t talk about that; let’s talk about something else.

 Above is a picture of all the blocks I have done so far.  Now take a look at Lynn's blog and see what she has done for this week then go to Jennifer's blog and see what the pattern is for next week.

NOW FOR THE REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF:  Have you signed up for the Heart of Winter Bus Tour?  There are still some vacancies on the bus.  It takes place Saturday, February 11th and promises to be loads of fun.  I hope you will join us.  I’m going and will be taking lots of pictures.  (Of course, if you don't want me to show you buying fabric because you don't want "certain" people to know what you are doing, just let me know and I'll be discreet.)  There are many reasons to participate in this tour and you can find out more about it by reading a previous post here.   Or call the Attic Window Quilt Shop for further details.
  
Esch House has a nice tutorial to make a Hug Pillow. 
 
Recently someone was wondering what to do with all their left over bits and pieces of threads.  Elisabeth Andree of About Crochet has a great idea for using those left over little rascals.  Check it out.  You’ll love it.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger