Home » » UPDATE ON MAKING BOOKMARKS FOR RELAY FOR LIFE

UPDATE ON MAKING BOOKMARKS FOR RELAY FOR LIFE


This is an update to my last post about the bookmarks that Yvonne made for Relay For Life.  Linda of Craft On Cue  came to visit my blog and left a comment that she was blogging about Yvonne’s bookmarks.  So I went to visit her and found a new blog that I hadn’t visited before.  Also, Linda has a wonderful link that I thought you’d be interested in.  It is a how-to video for making these bookmarks using the double diamond ruler.  Go visit Linda and then take a look at the video.  It is fascinating to see how these are made.  She also has directions for making a darling baby blanket.  Take a look and tell Linda we said Hi.

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
 Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger